I've got a minidsp on my now bi-amped Model 19's. Anyone have a thought as to appropriate delay?
thanks
Les
I've got a minidsp on my now bi-amped Model 19's. Anyone have a thought as to appropriate delay?
thanks
Les
Last edited by les winter; November 1st, 2015 at 03:06 PM. Reason: spell

Essentially sound travels at approximately 1100 feet per second. Roughly 1.1 ft/millisecond. So you won't need a lot. My Valencias like 4 ms. which is more than I thought it would take.
My tactic is to adjust for flattest response then vary it slightly and tune by ear. What sounds the best is what to use.
Your neighbors called. They like your music.
Thanks Old Guy. Yeah, 4 ms sounds like a lot. I'm listening to it now. Jury is out.
thanks again
Hmm, something's not right, 4 ms is down in the mid-bass..........
GM
Loud is Beautiful if it's Clean! As always though, the usual disclaimers apply to this post's contents.
Les
I have a test signal on CD, when used with an O'Scope and a microphone you
you can test the time delay of your high freqs vs the lows . Any interest ?
- - - Updated - - -
Don
Last edited by donaldpatten; November 10th, 2015 at 01:43 PM. Reason: message repeated
Bookmarks